camp fire in the woods
Angela Rizza is a freelance artist and illustrator based in New York. She graduated with her BFA in 2011 from the Fashion Institute of Technology and loves illustrating narrative works and characters. Since graduating she has been featured in Level magazine, Imagine FX, Creative Quarterly, Illustration Age, and has done shows for Light Grey Art Lab, and has worked with Bioware. Let’s take a look at some of her artworks.
The sweet dumpling #squash is taking quite some time in the finishing touches.
#miniatures #miniaturefood #polymerclay
Axolotls for some containers. Trying to add in more axolotl items since they seem to be really popular. #handmade #polymerclay #miniatures #axolotl #wip #tampabaycomiccon
The resin dried super fast today so I was able to get pictures of these guys. :D
I really, really like these. A lot. Even though the resin bubbled a lot more than it usually does, I was able to manipulate the bubbles to try and form them into bubble nests, which adds a lot to the cups I think. :)
- THE FISH ARE NOT REAL. They are made from polymer clay.
- The water is resin.
- The plants are real leaves and flowers I found in my backyard. The substrate is sand.
- They are in clear glass miniature cups so you can see through the cup at all angles.
- These will be available at Tampa Bay Comic Con (August 1-3). You can commission one once my commissions reopen after Comic Con.
- Please do not keep real betta like this! While these little bowls work fine for fake clay bettas, real bettas need at least 2.5 gallons (5 gallons would be better), a filter, and a heater. Please do your research before buying one of these awesome little fish. :)
Growing from a dead leaf!
do u ever wonder if your future partner follows you on tumblr